 CAD / Development / 6810
Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:33:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kyle McDonald wrote:

Of course the real trick would be to make anything you stuck to
one half of the hinge move along with it. :^)

Isn't that what the LCD is all about?  The program can tell which piece
is connected to what other piece...

Now, if we can model gear-teeth meshing, that will be incredibly
awesome...

Steve