 CAD / Development / 6806
Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kyle McDonald wrote:

This would be good. I'd like something that can describe
joints or pivot points.

Hmm.  Interesting.  Compare and contrast various types of connections:
cross-axles (can't rotate), click-hinges (rotate freely, but with 'sweet
spots'), plate hinges (rotate freely).

Steve