 CAD / Development / 6784
Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:35:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:

And it's good for a lot, i think. If you can't tell I'm pretty excited by
this proposal. It's not completely groundbreaking per se. Todd Lehman did
some thinking in this area years ago. The paper for a complete greenfield
reimplementation of the CAD toolset (who the author was escapes me... was
the project called "arcadia"???) touches on it.

That'd be Karim Nassar's "Artemis" project
http://www.etymon.com/kn/test/artemis/

ROSCO