  *79965 (-100)
  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Hollywood "insider gossip" is a little different, Jonathan. Movie rumors and leaked trade secrets rarely infringe on copyrights at respectable sites. How many "Hollywood news sites" do you see with illicit movie scripts or leaked scans of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

Huw has removed the scans from his web site. Here is the thread that started the discussion and led to the images being removed. I was fortunate enough to puruse these images before they were removed. The set#7159 is listed in the dealer (or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) calm down!... just go to the link above... then click on the link to page 7 of the web scans.. it doesn't mean page 7 of the catalog.. it means the 7th set of images show on the aforementioned web page... just click the link above and you will (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Amazing Animals & Fabulous Figures

About a week ago my backorderd books arrived: *Build Amazing Animals* and *Build Fabulous Figures* by DK Publishing, Inc. (C) 1999. List price $4.95 (US) each These are the newest LEGO books from DK, and the first two in the LEGO Modelers line which (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) Page 7 of what? That page of the catalog dosn't have anything SW, and that link dosn't have 7 pages... please be more specific!!! I have to know!! :) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I aggree with this. the hollywood news sites regularly post "insider gossip" on the latest hollywood films so why shouldn't we post pictures of this dealers catalog. If someone has scans then that is ok. -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

Where did you find info on this Star Wars Bucket? Do you have any pics of it? Adam (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set ID help needed

The baseplate should have some white dots on it for placement of the first parts, it's a green one, I don't remember size off hand, Though you can see the scan of my instructions up on Brickshelf. I believe it shows the baseplate with the dots. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Willys Jeep (MPD)

(...) O.K. that sounds good. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 9v train model depository

(...) So long as mocked up pieces are ok then I am all for it. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  [MN] Bulk Light Gray Bricks on eBay

I've finally gotten time to start posting auctions again! Below are some bulk Light Gray bricks. [MN] Lego 338 Light Gray 1x1 Bricks 214655836 $1.00 - - 1 - 12/05/99 12/12/99, 15:00:03 PST 6d 23h 55m (URL) [MN] Lego 315 Light Gray 1x2 Bricks (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Mike, Well, I'd interested to know what's between 0 and 0x12E. We only know that 0x100 is the message register, but that leaves a lot of unknown territory. The point is I have no clue how to figure that out... You? CU Bert Artificial Intelligence (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I've done it, I've done it!

(...) Umm I know how you feel dude... But the only thing I would like to see made from starcraft Are the Following.... A Dark Templar A Vulture A Goliath A seige tank A reaver A shuttle a dropship A battlecruiser a carrier a scout a corsair an (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

OK, OK, the scans are gone. Todd -- please delete the message. I cannot get Outlook to do it, as suspected. Huw (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) <CLIP> (...) I am in the computer reseller business, and we frequently get information and product specifications from manufacturers and distributors and a lot of it says that it is for in-house use only and not for distribution to the general (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I think she was applying those words to the person who leaked the scans to Huw, not to Huw himself. Huw was only trying to be helpful. --Todd (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Huy's scans contain the following information: i) set name ii) set number iii) picture of set This information seems to be exactly the same as what's in the consumer catalog. One notes that he did not post scans of the entire retailer catalog, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Price List

I HOPE some of those are wrong! 8479 is above list! Snipped actual list. However the effort is commendable, thanks! (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) You're going to base your decision on what the majority thinks? Bzzt. Wrong answer. IMHO. Either you personally don't think it's wrong and you're prepared to take the responsibility for doing it (note carefully that the way LUGNET is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) IIRC, almost all of those early prototype photos came from Star Wars fansites, and none from LEGO fansites. Keep in mind that those are two totally different communities and collector/fan mindsets. Star Wars fans do that sort of thing for a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Huw, This does not require a vote. It calls for swift appropriate action. You know that. Else you wouldn't be keeping all names out of your discussion. And FYI, I was equally distressed about the SW leaks and every other leak I've seen or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) It's not about what we might think they wouldn't mind, but what they don't want us to see? Whatever reason TLC have is fair enough. (...) I agree with the feeling, but as we haven't heard from Huw, calling it "insipid behavior" isn't really (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Price List

I was at Potomac mills on Sat. and wrote the following prices down so that other people will know what sets they carry and the price. I only wrote down set numbers and price. Although I believe all these prices to be true and accurate, I may have (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Well, then all the more reason TLC should be happy that it has people all over the world (like Todd Lehman and Huy Millington) doing for free what they should be taking responsibility for: the timely release of set information on their (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) There are layers of confidentiality, obviously. I believe this is a breach of the layer between the retailer and the customer. BTW, I wouldn't assume that sending out retailer catalogs qualifies as "releasing" information. Retailer catalogs (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Suzanne D. Rich <suz@media.mit.edu> wrote in message news:FMADnz.9p6@lugnet.com... (...) correspondent (...) purposes. (...) for (...) these (...) It (...) could (...) the (...) Looks like I have stirred up a hornet's nest here... I'll gladly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Jeremy, with all due repect, you're missing the point. If heads of the LEGO Company wanted their retailer catalog to be publicly available, they most certainly could publish it online all by themselves. But first, I think they would distribute (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) And I with yours, at least the last part... (...) I've purchased more LEGO in the last 6 months as an AFOL, than I did in 15 years as a kiddy. AFOLS _are_ a sizable portion of the market share. Afterall, who else is going to steer the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Less than a week

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Liam Parnell (<FM8vG3.6sr@lugnet.com>) wrote at 01:43:15 (...) one! Glad to see that the collective UK rule is back! just one thing? Q. Is that before or after the tallest tree, in the forest is chopped down with a herring? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Pre Fesrt shopping report - Ely's toys Woodford Green

Just a quick note, to let you know that on a short visit to the afore mentioned premises this afternoon I noted the following sets,all prices were going rate, nothing other than ZNAP appeared to be reduced.; TECHNIC 8203 - £2.99 8204 - £2.99 8215 - (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

Hi Aron, I know I answer again and it is very late meanwhile but the new 2000 sets HAVE trans-purple! (URL) I don't think it will glow in the dark. It is hard to make out but I think 5826 has two new transpurple coloured bricks in there. Well, this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

I have to say that I agree with Suz. If that info is intended by TLC to be for a limited audience, then perhaps spreading it over the 'net isn't the wisest thing to condone, as AFOL's. I mean, here we are desperately trying to get them onside with (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) How do you know that there are two 1X4 yellow legoland bricks in the 450? I couldn't tell this from the instruction scans. We have one of these and I have been curious what set it came from. Does anyone know if (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I'll echo Jeremy's position. I know that TRU in Victoria has the retail catalog out on the end of the shelf. All it is is a full description of what a retail outlet can order from lego. The price sheet is -not- part of it, and that is the only (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Does anyone in the UK have a contact number for Huw? I'm guessing as it's a sunday evening there is a good chance than he won't see this till monday morning. Assuming he agrees then that is a bad thing, assuming he disagrees then it doesn't matter (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

Suzanne- I acutally have to disagree with your comment here. If they wanted to keep this information confidential, then they would not have released ANY of the information given to us, by means of a thrid part correspondent, or by someone directly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Just a clarification here -- Suzanne was not asking me to delete Huw's post; she was asking Huw to ask me to delete his post. Since there is nothing wrong with Huw's post technically (such as a duplicate message or a binary or virus, etc.), I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

"Bert van Dam" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:000201bf3f00$af...van-dam... (...) which (...) the (...) Hi Bert, I did a program for the Scout (and the MicroScout) using the SDK. Actually, I pushed it to the limit... only seven (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) [confidential internal LEGO Company info snipped] (...) Huw, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your correspondent (name?) neglected their responsibility to inform you that the information passed along to you was meant (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I've done it, I've done it!

In lugnet.build, I write: (...) Someone respond to this message besides me! . / . \ Mr. Sad Poor ASCII Art Smiley (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) It's too late now, but beware that retailer catalogues are not intended for public consumption, especially before stores receive product. Many retailers in the U.S. haven't even been given copies of the year-2000 catalogue yet, probably to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Black rachet on space ship (like Metro Park)

I think at the meeting last saturday Roger and Russell told me the number of the space ship that has the black ratchet track in the middle but I can't remember the set name or number. Can you tell me again? It sounds like a neat set that my son (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) they're keepin' their butts warm! it get chilly on dino-island! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: LEGO lights for MindStorms?

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ... (...) These are 9v light bulbs, and should work just fine with Mindstorms. With Mindstorms, you can even automatically use a neat feature of the 5033 brick. If the voltage is applied one way, the light is steady, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384A8647.6EB3020@wo...tt.net>... (...) Yup, that looks like a hit, I do have all the arches. It's also obvious that the kid (or younger sibling) this came from must have been on the verge of exiting the serious biting (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) I couldn't disagree more, the sky is black, the grass is also black, my bricks aren't all red. I hate these short days - I goto work, it's dark, I come out of work - it's dark. Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) apparently (...) dinos, (...) I love the rusty corrugated metal roof pieces, and the planes look great, but why are Harry and the professor sitting in the engines on the blue one? Eh, adding a cockpit will be no biggie. Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

(...) I'd be interested too. (...) I agree, if enough UK people want to go maybe some of us should go as a group - I've never been abroad before you see :-) Carbon 60 (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: Set ID help needed

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) Good call, looks like set 450 Fork Lift from 1973. Too bad I only have one of the printed yellow 1x4 bricks, and am missing the yellow lift platform. Also, one wheel is missing a tire. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

(...) The only thing I don't like about the mavica is if you aren't under florescent or halogen lights (which btw turn blonde hair green in photos) you aren't going to get that great of a shot indoors even with the flash, it's too hot. I have to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) These sets really remind me of Jurassic Park 1 & 2(the movies). And perhaps they used slightly modified dragon molds to make some of the dinosaurs. :) But I'm not complaining, these sets do look cool indeed! Bryan (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

(...) Here's rabidly hoping for some previously unreleased minifigs. But who cares? If they have the same good ranges of pieces as the rest of the Star Wars sets then they're going to be great! Richard (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 lego???

(...) This happened to me last year. Saw a bunch of unopened boxes in the Emeryville CA Toys R Us with 3xxx numbers. Thought it might be 1999 ninja sets, but they were actually just Classic. Took about another week for the sets to appear in the Bay (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Rene Virsik! Please Contact me!

This message is for Rene Virsik, concerning the auction he/she ran last august. (see (URL) have tried to send you an email, but all mail got bounced. Please contact me at mkock@tulip.com I have been very patiantly waiting for my winnings, but three (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RE: Exploration Mars Availalble?

The smaller camera doesn't have audio, but the newer globe shaped camera does have audio on-board. I paid the same for both since I bought one earlier than the other. I can get audio transmitted to the TV, but not to my current sound card :( The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) Agree they look great, though I think the dino's look a little small compared to minifig scale regards lawrence (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  7159 Star Wars Bucket

I know there has been discussion on this before, but the latest scans of the 2000 catalog confirm a Star Wars Bucket. Now we can start guessing whats in it! Thanks to Huw Millington at Brickset for the following scans (URL) to page 7 regards (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 9v train model depository

(...) I think that it would be a good idea. I just started to make the stuff I hadn't seen posted last week (so far just 4536..I have exams this week and should be studying) michael (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

Hi Larry, I have no problem with boxes that are reported and move (even static over a week or more). My only problem is boxes that have made 6 or 7 hops in as many months. let's be nice.... -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

Based upon Rich's comments on the X10 2.4Ghz remote camera, I ordered one and it arrived on Friday. I promptly wnt to Radi shack and bought a coaxial power connector (274-1533; 4.75x1.7mm) to fit the camera power jack. Then attached the lego style (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 lego???

(...) Well, turns out it wasn't 2000 lego after all... I went back the next day, but there was no 2000 stuff.... :( Oh well.... DaveE (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Y2K

Qualcuno ha capito di cosa si tratta? (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  depository ideas?

here is a idea. those who want to contribute to a depository, are given the user and pass to a geocities web sight? sent stuff through e-mail ofcoarse. i am making a new sight on geocities, and can be made for a depository (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: #About set 4532 and 4539 from DYA

(...) West coast isn't ONLY California! It's a long way to legoland CA from British Columbbia (where Bryan and I live). Kevin (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  9v train model depository

i am thinking of doing a depository for all 9 v train sets on a website. this will have ldraw files, link to brickshelf, and link to pause so far i have sets 4558,4559,4560,4547,"croc" engine,4564-a these would include all structural sets as well (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  My CAD development effort

Hello, It's been a while since I've posted to this forum. Unfortunately due to an increased workload in my professional life, as well as other commitments in my personal life, and things like undergoing laser eye surgery, the release of the first (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: UKLUG comments

(...) Ah.. this is why I've been fiddling with it, and haven't announced anything yet! (...) It should do... or do you mean because not every town is listed on LUGNET? The solution there is to have a list of local shops at the lowest possible level. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Mega Bloks (Lego like) Space Set on eBay

This is a Mega Bloks, Gyro Fighter, in the Planetoid Series. Has purple and lime green pieces. About 18" long. (URL) Hill (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update:12/5/99 AM

The listing has been updated this morning and will be updated later this evening. ALL AUCTIONS THAT ARE GOING 2 WILL BE SOLD AT THIS NEXT UPDATE ~9:00 PM EASTERN (URL) M. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SDK observations

(...) It's actually a five part trilogy, and there is also a weird short story published in one of the books written by the same author (Douglass Adams) Greg "That's my CAR!" Majewski (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  RE: Exploration Mars Availalble?

I am finished finally with the XCam anywhere rover. I just need to document the setup on the web site...soon. Today I am moving all of the Legos and computers into a spare bedroom to prepare our house for a yearly xmas party...so maybe soon is a bit (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

(...) i must agree, mark! while the y2k castle sets get less exciting to me the more i look at them, these dino island sets are the cream of the crap! i really love the quarter circle type green baseplates, but it is odd that there are no palm trees (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Dino Island set pictures!

(...) Sorry about that. (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: SDK observations

(...) It is also 'generically' the title of the entire series, comprising a trilogy in four parts... Personally Marvin says it all. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Fabuland returns for 2000!

(...) unless of course, you're a fabuland fan who does'nt like disney, (c'est moi), in which case, you're (i'm) underwhelmed... later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: What is the scout?

(...) The 'Scout', is the controller that comes with the Lego Robotics Discovery set, whereas the RCX, is the one that comes with the RIS. The units are very similar in size, but the Scout (I think) has only two inputs/outputs, against the RCX's (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Klar zum Entern

Doe, alter Weltraum-Pirat, Glueckwunsch zur No. 100 im Local/Deutschland Forum Jetzt aber zu uns Saebel-Sabine: Wieso hat der hessische Schnaddel eine Liste von Dir und ich als (immerhin zugereister) Bayer nicht???...??? Und neidisch machen kann (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Byte Codes, Monitoring and Downloading

I've corrected a couple mistakes in the byte codes and added some notes on how the ScoutTool program monitors the Scout. I also added a couple lines on how to download a program to the Scout. (URL) for Palm Pilot users: (URL) Kory (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) You're right. I should take a closer look at both these. (...) Agreed. The 8457 does appear to have very large wheels. Have these wheels ever been used in the past? or are they new? If so, can anyone tell if these are bigger than everything (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Wanted: White 2x4s etc. for School Project

(...) Mark, call me at 510-261-1476. I have some 2x4s and such for you. Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!

Everyone that even has a casual interest in Adventurers should go here now: (URL) sets are awesome! Check out the variety of vehicles and parts. I must pour over them some more, so I'll post more later. Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) and there are WHITE lamposts!!!! with lights! (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTT: Space Mini-Figs from the 80's

I have the pictured Space Mini-Figs pieces to trade. (URL) need: white space helmet (old style) black space helmet yellow space helmet blue space helmet grey air tanks complete minifig from Lego #6812, Grid Trekkor I can supply a longer space want (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dino Island set pictures!

(...) Great! Can you give me the URL? Mark L (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Yahoo! (...) Fabuland is back! (...) Little juniorization is good, but another race theme? Do we really need it? (...) Can't wait for these! By far the best of 2000. Little juniorization, great sets. Especially 5935, 5975, and 5987. Thanks a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Dino Island set pictures!

Huw's great web site now has pictures of all the 200 sets, including the Dino Island sets. What can I say? They are much better than the Amazon sets. There is even a frighter ship! The pontoon plane is great, and even the base look wonderful! I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Fabuland returns for 2000!

Okay, so it is Mickey Mouse and Minnie characters instead of bears and racoons, but, for all of those Fabuland fans out there, it's back! (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: WTB-WTT Older windows

Thanks Jeff, I have emailed you. Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on! ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net Jeffrey Baldwin <Heatwaaave@aol.com> wrote in message news:FM9Iwt.3In@lugnet.com... (...) shown (...) 1x4x2 (...) yours. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Set ID help needed

The grey 2x2 tiles, white and black figs w/pigtail hair, red arches possibly, black 4x8 plates, 1x4 headlight brick make me think 555 Hospital set. Though from the sounds of it you don't have a couple of the 1x4 I believe.. red arch bricks. The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle Window question...

(...) Yes. they are totally useless. Send them to me. Seriously, I think grey with red trim looks great, it's the color scheme of my never finished megatrainstation. These are great little windows. I use them a lot. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update on Technic Box #1 (Canadian Tour)

(...) I have not seen it yet as of Sunday 5 december. Since I leave for a (probably) all week road trip at 4 AM tomorrow, next weekend is my next chance to do anything. Sorry if that gets up your nose, Phil, but that's just the way it is. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Coal Process Plant

(...) Yes. Conan has a bunch of those in grey from somewhere so I used them both in the water tower and the coaling tower. I DID use the 2x2x5 lattice columns in my sanding tower. from Paul Foster's page of pics: (URL) one shows my coaling tower (on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  In Austin from 12-6 to 12-9

I will be in Austin from 12-6 to 12-9 and might have time to get together in the evening if anyone is interested. I will not be available on 12-6 or 12-9 but 12-7 and 12-8 might be possibilities although you never know when you are traveling on (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  J-Box Page (was UKLUG Prototype online)

There is a J-Box Page of sorts, David Leese created it. I think it would benefit from being integrated with the UKLUG, as it had some truly gruesome advertisements. Unfortunately I have lost the URL: another benefit to being integrated with the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Brass Monkeys!

Brrr, bit chilly isn't it? Fingers too cold to play with Lego :( -- Liam. (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  UKLUG comments

I see a number of problems with the list of shops by areas: (1) It won't cover all shops in all areas. (2) The data will go out of date, and will not be used enough to maintain accuracy. (3) Telephone numbers + addresses can be found easily via (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Exploration Mars Availalble?

JP Brown <envcons@csi.com> wrote in message news:384A167D.3164EB...csi.com... (...) of (...) probably (...) It sure looks like a camera to me. You can even see a somewhat thicker cable coming off of the camera. Although low-res "golf ball" style (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble)

Hi Susan, Last time I spoke to Lego over here they said they had stock of a third party torpedo styled motor that was recommended for use with lego floating boats, it is supposed to fit on the bottom of the stern area. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact