 General / 11225
Re: Set ID help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:26:41 GMT

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ...
Forklift arm (missing tines)
Yellow 4x8 plate
Blue 4x8 plate

The slopes and people parts may be from a hard to find windmill/house set
released a year or 2 later (around 1975 maybe)

Good call, looks like set 450 Fork Lift from 1973. Too bad I only have one
of the printed yellow 1x4 bricks, and am missing the yellow lift platform.
Also, one wheel is missing a tire.

Many classic style windows (white 1x2x2, red 1x2x2, white 1x4x2, red • 1x4x2,
red 1x6x3
Red 1x3x4 door frames w/white doors and one White frame w/red door
White 1x1x2 shutter hangers w/Blue shutters (and one white shutter, • probably
was 2 shutters)
Clear 1x2 and 2x4 bricks
Early minifigs w/stiff legs and no arms
  - legs:   blue, black, yellow, 2 white
  - torsos: 2 blue, 3 white, red
  - red pigtail hair
  - black pigtain hair
  - black cap
  - white cap
  - black bullet helmet

It's possible that the white figs are from the first ambulance w/ figs

It looks like Mookie is right and I also have most of a 555 Hospital.
Absolutely no stickers though...

I'm betting that the rest is from a universal set.

Frank