 General / 11293
Re: Set ID help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 05:09:02 GMT

Mookie wrote in message <384AF362.7A91F4C8@worldnet.att.net>...
The baseplate should have some white dots on it for placement of the
first parts, it's a green one, I don't remember size off hand, Though
you can see the scan of my instructions up on Brickshelf. I believe it
shows the baseplate with the dots.

Hmm, don't remember any baseplates with dots.

I might have a couple of extra white caps, and possibly some of the
wheels if you want to try to complete the set.. since some of it's
chewed, as long as it's not a part that you can't replace I'd probably
give it a shot!

The fact that I have none of the printing (is it stickers or printed bricks
or a combination?) makes it difficult to "complete" the set. I'll probably
build it just to see what it looks like, and also to help in possibly
identifying any other sets. I certainly won't keep it built because it isn't
minifig scale, and without the printing also loses most if its curiousity
value. All of these things will of course also contrive to reduce it's
dollar value if I decided to sell it (now the 588 and 590 I would think
about selling if I decided not to keep them built).

Frank