 General / 11248
Re: Set ID help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:21:06 GMT

The baseplate should have some white dots on it for placement of the
first parts, it's a green one, I don't remember size off hand, Though
you can see the scan of my instructions up on Brickshelf. I believe it
shows the baseplate with the dots.

I might have a couple of extra white caps, and possibly some of the
wheels if you want to try to complete the set.. since some of it's
chewed, as long as it's not a part that you can't replace I'd probably
give it a shot!

Frank Filz wrote:

Mookie wrote in message <384A8647.6EB3020@worldnet.att.net>...
The grey 2x2 tiles, white and black figs w/pigtail hair, red arches
possibly, black 4x8 plates, 1x4 headlight brick make me think 555
Hospital set. Though from the sounds of it you don't have a couple of
the 1x4 I believe.. red arch bricks. The windows, shutters, clear bricks
make me think some universal set.  The rest I'm not sure on.
Hope this helps you some!

Yup, that looks like a hit, I do have all the arches. It's also obvious that
the kid (or younger sibling) this came from must have been on the verge of
exiting the serious biting stage. The hospital parts are much more abused
than the fire and police stations.

From the hospital, it looks like I'll be missing:

The sign
The flag
Stickers
The wheels
1 red macaroni
2 white legs
1 white torso
2 white caps
1 red cap
1 white shutter
Possibly the baseplate (I don't remember what baseplates came in the lot,
and they got somewhat separated during the washing).

Frank

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy