 General / 11233
Re: Set ID help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:50:59 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ...
Forklift arm (missing tines)
Yellow 4x8 plate
Blue 4x8 plate

The slopes and people parts may be from a hard to find windmill/house set
released a year or 2 later (around 1975 maybe)

Good call, looks like set 450 Fork Lift from 1973. Too bad I only have one
of the printed yellow 1x4 bricks, and am missing the yellow lift platform.
Also, one wheel is missing a tire.

How do you know that there are two 1X4 yellow legoland bricks in the 450? I
couldn't tell this from the instruction scans.

We have one of these and I have been curious what set it came from. Does
anyone know if this is the only set?

Rose