 General / 11218
Re: Set ID help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:35:35 GMT

The grey 2x2 tiles, white and black figs w/pigtail hair, red arches
possibly, black 4x8 plates, 1x4 headlight brick make me think 555
Hospital set. Though from the sounds of it you don't have a couple of
the 1x4 I believe.. red arch bricks. The windows, shutters, clear bricks
make me think some universal set.  The rest I'm not sure on.
Hope this helps you some!
Tamy

Frank Filz wrote:

I just finished putting together the sets I have already identified from a
lot from eBay, and I have a bunch of stuff left over.

The sets I have identified:

588 Police Headquarters
590 Engine Co. No. 9
6927 All-Terrain Vehicle

I was missing 1 clear door, 1 white antenna, police captain, a few trans
blue 1x1 cylinders, a few bricks and plates, most of the stickers for the
fire station,1 red 1x4x2 lattice fence, 1 red 1x2 medium slope with circle
printing.

The notable extra stuff I have is:

Yellow 1x4 brick with Legoland printing. The 2nd "l" has a flag flying from
it.
Many Grey 2x2 tiles
White 1x4 brick w/headlight pattern
Blue 1x4 plate w/tow ball
Yellow 1x4 plate w/tow socket
Black 2x2 bricks with wheels
Old 2x4 bricks w/wheels on metal axles which plug in to the ends or side
Many Red 2x3 and 4x3 low slopes, along with roof peaks
2 Red 1x8x2 arches
White 4x4 turntable (old style which has 2 4x4x0.5 mostly round half bricks)
Forklift arm (missing tines)
Many black 4x8 plates
Yellow 4x8 plate
Blue 4x8 plate
White 4x6 and 4x8 plates
Many classic style windows (white 1x2x2, red 1x2x2, white 1x4x2, red 1x4x2,
red 1x6x3
Red 1x3x4 door frames w/white doors and one White frame w/red door
White 1x1x2 shutter hangers w/Blue shutters (and one white shutter, probably
was 2 shutters)
Clear 1x2 and 2x4 bricks
Early minifigs w/stiff legs and no arms
   - legs:   blue, black, yellow, 2 white
   - torsos: 2 blue, 3 white, red
   - red pigtail hair
   - black pigtain hair
   - black cap
   - white cap
   - black bullet helmet

I wouldn't be surprise if much of this is from a universal set plus perhaps
some service packs, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Frank

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy