 Castle / 910
Re: Castle Window question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:10:12 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

Hey

I was looking at some windows to my upcoming castle, and came up on this one:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/window.JPG

I have about 30 of them and was wondering how they would look in a castle/
church?  They might seem ok, but they do look a bit goofy when used with gray
pieces.  White might be ok ... and maybe black - which is why I'm considering
the church.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Yes. they are totally useless. Send them to me.

Seriously, I think grey with red trim looks great, it's the color scheme
of my never finished megatrainstation.

These are great little windows. I use them a lot.