 Robotics / 8831
Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:25:26 GMT

"Bert van Dam" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
So far it seems not many people are experimenting with the Scout yet, • which
is unfortunate because I think it's a great pBrick. In fact I think I'm • the
only one who has written an actual program for it (page ai/wall avoider).

Hi Bert,

I did a program for the Scout (and the MicroScout) using the SDK.

Actually, I pushed it to the limit... only seven bytes free.

You can see the "thing" here:

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/itlug_19991128.html

Yes, I know, I could optimize something and free some two or three bytes...
;-)

--
Cheers
Carlo.