 Robotics / 8826
Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:55:21 GMT

Hi Mike,

Yes, you're right, I started counting memory at 1 which should ofcourse have
been 0, and then the offset indeed makes our findings identical. I've
corrected the page on my website (and copied your email into it, hope you
don't mind): page scout/memory

So far it seems not many people are experimenting with the Scout yet, which
is unfortunate because I think it's a great pBrick. In fact I think I'm the
only one who has written an actual program for it (page ai/wall avoider).

Are you planning on figuring out what the other stuff in the Scout memory
is?

CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net