 General / 11223
Re: 2000 lego???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:45:57 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Well, I'm up here in Portland Maine, and I was in a TRU tonight (it closed
at midnight) and what did I see, but a couple piles of unopened boxes in the
Lego Isle marked as being Lego, and were from Enfield, CT! So it looks like
the new 2000 stuff may only be a day away! I CAN'T WAIT!

DaveE

Well, turns out it wasn't 2000 lego after all... I went back the next day, but
there was no 2000 stuff.... :(
Oh well....
DaveE