 General / 11190
Re: 2000 lego???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:11:17 GMT

Well I would have if they weren't just about to kick us out! It was about
11:55PM (they closed at midnight) when we made it to the Lego isle.... but YES!
I will keep everyone updated! I'll try and persuade my humble hosts to drive me
there again as soon as can be! (Which might be somewhere around noon...)

DaveE

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
You have better control and I do! if I would have seen those boxes I
would have opened them on the spot! same as I did at Wal-Mart when the
first Star Wars series came out :) You will let us know what showed up
right????

Tamy

David Eaton wrote:

Well, I'm up here in Portland Maine, and I was in a TRU tonight (it closed
at midnight) and what did I see, but a couple piles of unopened boxes in the
Lego Isle marked as being Lego, and were from Enfield, CT! So it looks like
the new 2000 stuff may only be a day away! I CAN'T WAIT!

DaveE