 General / 11191
11190  |  11192
Subject:
Wheat Thins vs. LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:54:27 GMT

I picked up some Nabisco Wheat Thins at the grocery store the other day, and
I noticed that it "sounds" JUST LIKE LEGO!

Try that next time you're at the store.
Shake a box of Wheat Thins and listen.
IMO it sounds exactly like a box of LEGO!

This box is Reduced Fat new crispy taste wheat thins, it sounds like LEGO
plates and 1x2 bricks.
Maybe the regular wheat thins would sound more like BURPs? :-)

Sorry if this is old news to you guys.

Hari Wiguna
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=59