 General / 11199
Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 00:19:16 GMT

:-) LOL
You're right.
Now that I've had some protein, I'm able to overcome my LEGO delusions. :-)

A while back someone mentioned cookie tins that come with LEGO.
Has anyone seen this in a USA store?

No, all Wheat Thins sound like BURPs, post consumption.  I think you need • to
spend more time outside...
Eat more protein,
Aaron
maniac@vol.com