 General / 11273
Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 02:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Hari Wiguna writes:
:-) LOL
You're right.
Now that I've had some protein, I'm able to overcome my LEGO delusions. :-)

A while back someone mentioned cookie tins that come with LEGO.
Has anyone seen this in a USA store?

Don't know about anywhere else, but we have them here in Australia, haven't
purchased one yet, but from recollection, I think the set included is standard
issue,(small car, can't remember the number) will have a look this arvo when
I'm shopping, unless someone else knows????