 General / 11192
Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 16:14:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Hari Wiguna writes:
I picked up some Nabisco Wheat Thins at the grocery store the other day, and
I noticed that it "sounds" JUST LIKE LEGO!

Try that next time you're at the store.
Shake a box of Wheat Thins and listen.
IMO it sounds exactly like a box of LEGO!

This box is Reduced Fat new crispy taste wheat thins, it sounds like LEGO
plates and 1x2 bricks.
Maybe the regular wheat thins would sound more like BURPs? :-)

No, all Wheat Thins sound like BURPs, post consumption.  I think you need to
spend more time outside...
Eat more protein,
Aaron
maniac@vol.com