 General / 11196
Re: Wheat Thins vs. LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 20:43:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Hari Wiguna writes:
I picked up some Nabisco Wheat Thins at the grocery store the other day, and
I noticed that it "sounds" JUST LIKE LEGO!

Try that next time you're at the store.  Shake a box of Wheat Thins and
listen.  IMO it sounds exactly like a box of LEGO!
[...]

You know what *really* sounds like LEGO?  I'm not sure if the product is
still on the market, but it was those thin round pretzels that came in a
metallic plastic bag a few years ago.  I think they were from Rold Gold --
they were the ones Jason Alexander (from Seinfeld) was doing the ads for.

They sound exactly like LEGO.  :-)

--Todd