 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3586
3585  |  3587
Subject:
Potomac Mills Lego Outlet Price List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:21:22 GMT

I was at Potomac mills on Sat. and wrote the following prices down so that
other people will know what sets they carry and the price. I only wrote down
set numbers and price. Although I believe all these prices to be true and
accurate, I may have made a mistake. Also, I do not have figures on how many of
each set there. They seemed to have multiples of everything. I also didn't
included every set. Didn't list Duplo or coffee mugs, keychains and various
small sets. Here we go, in no particular order.
6979 $82.99
2152  16.79
6900  20.99
2154  41.99
6836   3.16
6829   6.19
6818   2.99
2151  12.49
6938  19.99
6559  29.99
6441  49.59
1782  37.99
6493  33.59
6492  16.79
6495   7.99
6462  20.79
6451  16.79
6554  41.99
6568  24.79
6444  20.99
1867   9.99
4128  19.99
1776  19.99
5909  19.99
4138  19.99
4258  34.99
4255  25.99
7111   6.75
7141  21.99
7151  31.99
7171  94.99
7161  53.99
7140  31.99
7110   6.99
7150  53.99
7130  21.99
7128  11.99
5988  66.39
5958  24.79
5978  41.59
6088  30.99
6045  11.19
6093  74.39
6089  41.59
6083  16.79
6977  66.39
6905  12.79
6919  40.99
6969  41.59
5542  32.99
8462  93.59
8448 109.99
8479 199.99
8226  11.19
8437  29.99
8232  25.99
8456  55.99
5561  59.99
8428  49.59
No Mindstorms
No Throwbots
No Trains
You should call them to verify any price I have posted here. 1-703-490-1335.
When I go back again I will try to post any price changes here.
Patrick