 CAD / 3223
3222  |  3224
Subject:
9v train model depository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:31:23 GMT

i am thinking of doing a depository for all 9 v train sets on a website.

this will have ldraw files, link to brickshelf, and link to pause
so far i have sets 4558,4559,4560,4547,"croc" engine,4564-a

these would include all structural sets as well (IE stations and crossings)
and even track mockups?

any ideas?