 Adventurers / 575
Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kevin Knoot writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Everyone that even has a casual interest in Adventurers should go here now:

http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/dino.jpg

These sets are awesome!  Check out the variety of vehicles and parts.  I must
pour over them some more, so I'll post more later.

Cheers,
Mark L

I love the rusty corrugated metal roof pieces, and the planes look great, but
why are Harry and the professor sitting in the engines on the blue one?
Eh, adding a cockpit will be no biggie.

Kevin

they're keepin' their butts warm!  it get chilly on dino-island!

later ~ craig~