 Adventurers / 581
Re: Oh my Gawd!! These sets are awesome!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 00:28:26 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Karl Martinson writes:
Help me, I went there as soon as I read this, and it doesn't exist!!!!
HELP ME! I need to see the new sets. If anyone has them saved or
something, could you email them to me. HELP!!

If you look in lugnet.general you will see an almighty stink has broken out
about whether these scans should have been posted.  As a consequence, they
have been removed from HUW's site.

Just to clarify:  Unless Huw was threatened by TLC and kept that to himself
(which I doubt), Huw chose to remove the scans from his own site at his own
discretion after having considered concerns and suggestions which were raised.

--Todd