 General / 11245
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I am very disapointed in this insipid behavior. Acting proud about
"knowing someone on the inside" and doing something wrong to prove it
does not make a person cool -- It jeopardizes their moral character.

I agree with the feeling, but as we haven't heard from Huw, calling it
"insipid behavior" isn't really fair as it could have just been an
oversight. For the same reason, applying the other comments to Huw are a
bit premature.

I think she was applying those words to the person who leaked the scans
to Huw, not to Huw himself.  Huw was only trying to be helpful.

--Todd