 Local / United Kingdom / 2236
Re: Less than a week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:06:25 GMT

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Liam Parnell (<FM8vG3.6sr@lugnet.com>) wrote at
01:43:15

Liam Wrote:

We demand...
  ...A SHRUBBERY!

Tony Priestman wrote: OK. Just as long as you're not going to want another
one!

Glad to see that the collective UK rule is back!

just one thing?

Q. Is that before or after the tallest tree, in the forest is chopped down
with a herring? (maybe that should read talest lego tower!)

And with regard to the SHUBBERY, of course it needs to be a two teir effect
with a
little path down the Middle, after alll we are not the festers who say Nei!

Regards,

Jason