 Local / United Kingdom / 2224
Re: Less than a week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:43:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
I know you don't need reminding, but I'm going to anyway :-)

The Northwestfest will be taking place next Saturday at my place.

There's gonna be LEGO.

There's gonna be cake.

There's gonna be fun.

If you have any specific wants or needs, let me know, and I may go so
far as to update the web page:

We demand...
            ...A SHRUBBERY!

--