 Local / United Kingdom / 2225
Re: UKLUG Prototype online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 01:44:54 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote:
Actually I have to say I may have missed some posts due to having been
away, but I didn't notice any bad feeling until _you_ posted this:

Well we should just ban the US imposters subscribed to our newsgroup that'll
cut down the traffic.

Still want to blame any bad feeling on the Americans? Perhaps we
should feel complimented that we obviously have such a great local
group that other people want to look in on it :)

Wow.  "ban the US imposters".  Yeah, let's beat that nice online
community drum a little harder from now on, maybe it'll make us
miss sentiments like this one.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/