 Administrative / General / 3375
Re: .loc.eu (was: Re: UKLUG Prototype online)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 04:37:04 GMT

  .an  Antarctica (.an already means Netherlands Antilles)
  .loc.ant  Antarctica
  .loc.aq Antarctica (country = continent, more or less)

Erm, Umm, how many AFOL's are down there, anyway?  I mean, really.  And is it
really necessary?  The population of Antartica is exclusive to about a 1/2
dozen scientists squished into research trailers, so are these groups really
necessary?

Or has Lego started marketing to penguins?(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: And you though WE have a hard time convincing Lego that we're a significant
market share... ;)