 General / 52517
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:55:28 GMT

Hi Ben,

I believe the original germ of the idea of ~abuse~ was just a HYPOTHETICAL example.

NO ONE has claimed that abuse has happened.

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:

snip

   The possibility of Ambassadors abusing Legend knowledge is unlikely if classic sets will no longer be re-released. Ambassadors are here to serve the needs of fans and LEGO instead of our own pocketbooks.

Ben Ellermann

:) <--- notice this

(cough)

(cough)

Swamberg(1)

(cough)

humans are funny creatures.

:)

Chris

1. Didn’t he hold a place of authority on some other fee for bricks web site?