 General / 52472
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:33:57 GMT

I’m under some NDA action and it hasn’t affected my posting/building at all. The time commitments were always very minimal. My devotion is to the building-- the relationship with TLG was secondary.

While I was an ambassador I was a bit more mindful not to make a fool of myself and the other ambassadors. I didn’t want a stupid post on my part to reflect poorly on them. But otherwise, I posted as usual.

These NDAs are not really that big a deal. I was honored to be a part, and I was very curious about how decisions were made. But ultimately, I still build and buy the same I used to. I just made some extra friends on the way.

I don’t know whom you may be refering to in particular regarding prolific posters going silent. But if I’m one, I have a few reasons for lurking now:

1. I’m busy at work and can’t keep up with threads
2. The bashing and negative attitudes have become tedious
3. I’ve been on lugnet for about 6 or 7 years. It seems like the same conversations keep getting recycled.

Felix