 General / 52510
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:22:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
snipped

[In particular, to Calum, no, I don't think that any of my
questions/answers/resulting conclusions are remotely world changing nor would
it be "preventing the next Nobel prize winning thesis" but...  I also don't
recall LUGNET changing to a "World Event Symposium".   Therefore ~ In my
opinion, company and fan relations are a valid part of discussion here.]

Is it me or are many people 'going underground' where discussions on LUGNET are
concerned?

YES, yes they are! Which is how all of this sort of got started.

I mean, I've received a few e-mails lately regarding some of my
posts to various threads--either stating that they agree with what I stated or
more often stating that I should go crawl under a rock somewhere because my
opinion isn't right.

In the past I was only getting intermittent feedback on MOCs I have posted, by
ppl that stated they were lurkers.  But now... Like you, I am also getting more
and more non-MOC-post responses/feedback/concerns in my email.  At first, I hope
part of it was posting issues, but after careful consideration, I see that is
not the reason.

snipped again.

Once again I state for the record,

Janey--you go girl!!

LOL, Dave... thanks for the support, maybe we can start some mutual admiration
society.

Janey "Red Brick"