 General / 52509
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley wrote:
   In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote: snip

Oops Eric, I guess sometimes I am not as clear as I should be... I meant, that people asked me those questions after my first post in this thread, and I just wanted to respond publicly, I certainly wasnt questioning the motives of any other persons reasons for posting.

Sorry for the confusion.

Janey “Red Brick”