 General / 52495
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny

I knew something weird was going on..... Lego Ambassador Dan Rubin pistol whipped a 38-year old man who asked “what’s happening with Duplo?” at Sunday’s WAMALUG meeting. The man wasn’t technically “assassinated”, but Dan has never let formal titles stop him from being a complete ass to everyone in the world.

-nk