 General / 52473
Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Calum Tsang wrote:

Let me start with the disclaimer that I am on the NXT MDP, though I'm probably the least active member due to personal commitments right now.

Well, I'm sorry, but I have to ask - if you have so many other commitments, why
did you apply? I'm sure there's many others who would have loved to participate,
and have more time to contribute.

Note: Certain members of the community will probably berate me for concentrating
on just one point in your post, saying it confirms a flaw in my personality or
something. So be it.

ROSCO