 General / 52483
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:27:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Holy cow that was funny enough for me to delurk just long enough to say so.

:D

-w

In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Janey,

I think the big piece of information you and other may be looking for is what the next stage of the Ambassadors will be. Well, I might be skirting a little NDA here, but actually TLG has been training us as an elite task force to search out those who criticize TLG and deal with them once and for all. The realistic guns from the Batman sets are actually mini-versions of our real life LEGO sniper guns.

Soon, the world will know us not as Ambassadors, but as LEGO Assassinators!!

-Lenny