 General / 52465
Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:46:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Chris Magno wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
   In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

...a lot of good stuff worth considering

That is an interesting image. I have seen similar else where. I feel it best describes how the populace feels towards the silence from the ambassadors.

Either we think alike, or some one is copying the other.

http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/albumpage.php?picid=59

Chris

Chris,

Hahaha - looks like it wasn’t such an original idea after all. When did you make that image? But it does reinforce the idea that there is a problem if at least two people came up with that idea.

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@charter.net

Thomas,

I did mine in a fit of boredom(1) on April 5th. Took me all of 5 minutes with MS Paint.

Chris

1. Calum was on the phone going on and on about his favorite email client... PINE. he even did a cute pic.(2)

2. that image of the mail from “me” is a FAKE. Someone ELSE has too much time on his hands.