 General / 52511
Re: LEGO Color Chart (the portable kind) available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Clark Stephens wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

<http://alumni.cse.ucsc.edu/~dulcaoin/LEGO/LEGO-Color-Chart.pdf>

Joshua,
Great resource!

Thanks

Can you email me? I'd like to ask some
questions about that list,

Done

and the email address in your post bounced.

Wow; don't know what's going on there.  Went to my member profile to fix that,
and saw that it's CORRECT there <dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc#avoid-spam#.edu>,
while even this response continues to present the wrong one.

I'm not sure what to do about that one.  Truth be told, even member number THREE
doesn't get e-mail responses from Todd and Suzanne any more :-(

      -- joshua