 Events / BrickFest / 2255
Re: General session Q&A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:10:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Here are the first few questions

Colors:
A:
Jake is answering the color qiuestion: We had to (see text) but we did not
communicate right. They are NOT coming back. but...
we are going to try to produce some old colors in bulk... 10000 bags of each
of several SKUa and when they are gone they are gone.
Q: mosaics"