 Events / BrickFest / 2259
Re: General session Q&A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:44:49 GMT

I wouldn't hold my breath for this to actually happen.  This sounds like
something to make us AFOL think they care about our concerns, but it will
never materialize.  I seem to remember something a while back about Lego
having too many SKU's already.

Besides, even on the slim chance it did happen, how long would they actually
be available?  Not to mention what kind of selection there would be.  Put
the same person in charge of this that came up with the new colors in the
first place and we will see a whole bunch of bulk packs of 1x2x5 and 2x4x3
bricks.

Greg

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Here are the first few questions

Colors:

A:
Jake is answering the color qiuestion: We had to (see text) but we did • not
communicate right. They are NOT coming back. but...

we are going to try to produce some old colors in bulk... 10000 bags of • each of
several SKUa and when they are gone they are gone.

Well, at least we'll all have a chance to get at those 10,000 bags.

One question I've been wondering of and no mention was made of it(?) was • what
will happen to 9V track?  Will they also be of the "when they are gone • they are
gone"?

Adr.