 Events / BrickFest / 2358
Re: general session starting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:34:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:

I know we complain
that TLC ignores us AFOLs, but having TLC make fun of us isn't an
improvement.

To be 100% clear, the comic that Greg and I created was positive, humourous, and
informative. We didn't make fun of the AFOLs at all. I'd be happy to email you a
copy for your review if you like.

Jake

---
Jake McKee