 Events / BrickFest / 2368
Re: general session starting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:05:01 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Greg Hyland wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christian Treczoks wrote:

how about making the comic public so we all can see what kind of image
of us you are spreading?

That's exactly what we're planning to do.

I'm sure we'll have it ready for BrickFest. • ...
Panel 4
Character 2: It's finally an issue that has united he Castle people and the
Space people! • ...
Anywayze, I hope you all get a chance to read ALL the comics and let me know
what you think.

Greg,

I'm looking forward to seeing the comic.  I'm not into Castle or Space, nor am I
bothered by the color change, but I still find your examples funny.

I can't wait to see more,

Steve