 Events / BrickFest / 2254
Re: General session Q&A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz wrote:
One thing to add to this, Jake passed around a couple of the new Harry Potter
minifigs. This was the extent of the "new set revealing" that was done. I
suspect we will not see as much of the new set revealing. In one way it's a
bummer to not get to see a new set in person. On the other hand, this revealing
has been replaced with much more open previews hosted by various fan sites,
which provides an opportunity to see more sets, and for all of us to see them.

Frank

Ack! Did not expect this...

Previous unveilings at similar conventions:

Santa Fe Super Chief
MOC Santa Fe Cars
Wright Bros. Plane
Train Engine Shed
Designer Sets
Space Shuttle Discovery
Lunar Lander
Cloud City
etc.
etc.

Brickfest PDX:
a couple skin-toned mini-figs

Doh!!!!

Bad Paul for getting hopes up!!! Bad! Bad! Bad! (smacks self in head)

:-P

-Paul D.