 Events / BrickFest / 2366
Re: general session starting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:27:54 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
I know we complain
that TLC ignores us AFOLs, but having TLC make fun of us isn't an
improvement.
To be 100% clear, the comic that Greg and I created was positive, humourous, and
informative. We didn't make fun of the AFOLs at all. I'd be happy to email you a
copy for your review if you like.
Hi, Jake,

how about making the comic public so we all can see what kind of image
of us you are spreading? This would be the easiest way to squelch
rumours about "Lego making fun of us".

Yours, Christian