 Star Wars / 2568
Re: Ep1 peeves (includes spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 05:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Hrynyszyn writes:

Was that other hutt in those scenes supposed to be female?
She kind of had breasts.  Was it supposed to be Jabbas woman?  ROTJ led me to
believe that Jabba liked humaniod type females.  - Rich

I don't know if that's supposed to be Jabba's woman, but her name is Gardulla
the Hutt.  She owned Anakin and Shmi Skywalker before losing them to Watto.

I'd be willing to bet they aren't romatically linked (ewww) but rather have
some sort of business relationship- whether freindly or otherwise.

eric