 Star Wars / 2515
Re: Ep1 peeves (includes spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 02:59:45 GMT

Most of my peeves have been covered except one. OWK should have said
"I have a bad feeling about this" at a better time. It seems Lord
Lucas wanted to get the line out of the way.
My favorite scenes were the Sand people cheering after they started
sniping the racers and when Jabba pushes the little critter of the
balcony, totally twisted.

Is Warwick Davis signed on for all 3 movies?
Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu