 Star Wars / 2631
Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 01:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Dee writes:
One of the other continuity problems stems from the fact the
OWK is QGJ's padawan, yet in Ep V, he instructs Luke to go
to Yoda on Dagobah, to be trained by the Jedi Master that
trained him. OWK does mention Yoda-imparted wisdom to him
about his visions in the beginning of the film, but who
actually trained him? Yoda or Qui-Gon???

Well, TPM the book says that Jedi start training at 1 year of age, Yoda
probably trains for the first 10 years and then they apprentice with another
Jedi for about 20 years afterward.  I think th book says Obi-Wan was with QGJ
for twenty some years.