 Star Wars / 2459
Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 22:04:18 GMT

[SPOILERS/SPECULATION]

I heard that Episode II will deal primarily with the Clone Wars and the love
affair between Anakin and Amidala.  With the extinction of the Sith over a
millennium ago, I feel that Palpatine has somehow reconstructed the DNA
sequence of the Sith.  So, in Episode II, I suspect we will see a revival of
Darth Maul-like characters which the Jedi Knights will suppress.  Hence, the
Clone Wars.

What does everyone think?  After a dosage of a new Star Wars film, I thought I
had my share for awhile.  But waiting several years for Episode II is going to
be torture!