 Star Wars / 2404
2403  |  2405
Subject:
After the movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 02:06:00 GMT

Well, we all saw it today, at last.

Critics are right, plot was a bit thin but it's a glorious movie
nonetheless. What I found most amusing was that my kids and I pointed
out to each other all the vehicles we'd already built.

I saw one of those upright things from lightsaber duel, it must be a
water trap/moisture farm column or something.

The "vehicle" I laughed at the most was Darth Maul's little scooter, the
LEGO version is actually bigger than the one in the movie!

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.