 Star Wars / 2490
Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 16:31:28 GMT

On 5/25/99, at 10:25 AM, Lee Jorgensen wrote:

<SPOILERAGE>

(hopefully this is enough)

At the end of TPM, Yoda and Mace were discussing the Sith, and I believe that
Yoda said "There are always two, a master and an apprentice."

So what about the end of RotJ, where both Vader and the Emporer (I don't
remember
his name), both die?  Does this mean that the Sith are 'extinct' again?

Palpatine(Senator Palpatine) as in the one in TPM
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda