 Star Wars / 2549
Re: Ep1 peeves (includes episode 2 spoiler-maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:30:18 GMT

Steve Campbell wrote:

Spoilerage to follow:

Lee Jorgensen wrote:

<SPOILERAGE>

(hopefully this is enough)

At the end of TPM, Yoda and Mace were discussing the Sith, and I believe that
Yoda said "There are always two, a master and an apprentice."

So what about the end of RotJ, where both Vader and the Emporer (I don't remember
his name), both die?  Does this mean that the Sith are 'extinct' again?

If I am interpreting correctly it was a shot at the unknown-to-them
Darth Sidious/Palpatine.  In other words:

Yoda:  "Killed the apprentice we did but who his master is we don't know ."
Mace:   "Gee, Yoda, I wonder if he will come back to haunt us?  Maybe in
the next movie?"
Yoda:  "Haunt us he will.  But top the marketing appeal of Maul how will he?"
Mace:  "Hmmm."
Ghost of Qui-Gon:  (yelling) "Just check Lightsabers R Us!  Don't they
do background checks on these guys?  Hello!  Can anyone hear me?"
Mace:  "Hmmm."

hehehe ... just as long it's not at a Lightsaber Show ... they do background
checks there.  :)

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc